This Fall season, we are particularly excited to put a new spin on the traditional cranberry hue with the 2015 Pantone color of the year: Marsala. Now that summer is at an end, we can all embrace the upcoming warm fall colors, not only within your wardrobe, but in your entire home! Updating interior accent colors and home accessories offers a simple and fun way to stay on trend each season, without over-investing.
We hope these selections inspire your own holiday celebrations complete from (table)top to toe!
- Find these minimalist but striking Jars dinner and desert plates at Barney’s.
- This elegant Cunill gold flatware, available on One Kings Lane, will compliment marsala tones perfectly and add warmth and luxury to your tabletop.
- Festive gold-tinted stemware from Anthropologie.
- Find out how to replicate this beautiful floral centerpiece at Green Wedding Shoes.
- This large scented Diptyque candle, available at net-a-porter, will make for the prefect hostess gift for the entire festive season.
- Ombre velvet throw pillows from One Kings Lane.